Last updated on 6-Jul-2020 by Jakob Jakobsen Boysen
Jakob Jakobsen Boysen
On these pages we will take you through creating an app with a data loader for loading legacy or instrument data through Excel data sheets, and visualizing and working with data in Scifeon through panels, pages and dashboards.
Table of Contents
- Setup computer
- Create and run your first App
- Create your first data-loader
- Create your first page
- Create your first panel
- Create your first dashboard
- Create your first unit-test
If you have experience with other scripting languages (e.g. Python, MatLab or R) these resources could be useful:
- This is a top-down Typescript tutorial with a lot of details: https://www.edureka.co/blog/typescript-tutorial/ (focus on arrays)
Scifeon Apps are built using the Aurelia framework, so using the Aurelia documentation and completing one or two tutorials is recommended:
In general the TypeScript Documentation is great, it also includes a TypeScript in 5 minutes tutorial.